I have recently been labeled a knowledge hoarder. You know, a gal who has 9,000 websites, stores, vendors, randoms etc. bookmarked but doesnt necessarily throw them out for the world to see? Well, I am changin' my ways peeps... consider this an internet detox. I'm about to spill it.
(Besides, I know you want to see that I have SOME depth and not totally 10000% obsessed with my child.. who happens to be THE cutest.)
Taking a tip from my friend Kami, I've decided to randomly - notice how I am not committing to a day, or time- post a blog site that I frequent. These can range from a cooking site, to decorating, or shopping ... just whatever that I think is cool.
I do this in HOPES, that you, in your comment, will do the same! SARAH WENZEL.
And let me just say this.... I have heard from a lot of you that read, but never comment..... how will I know you are out there if I dont hear from you? And for those that dont have a gmail account, you can post anonymously and still sign your name.... Just sayin.....
Not that I am an Internet junkie, ok maybe a little; but I just think its fun to be resourceful! And some sites aren't even resourceful, they just have pretty pics, or funny blogs or whatever.
This is one that I stumbled upon recently...
www.cococakecupcakes.blogspot.com
I think these cakes and cupcakes are AMAZING. I love cupcakes, dont you?
Anyway, how fitting that she made some olympic ones? Totally cute.
Let me know what you think! AND POST AWAY!!



5 comments:
I'm a proud mama right now.
I'm not even sure where to start with devulging some of my favorite sites. Because, I AM an internet junkie. 100%.
Hmm..so, to limit it, I'll just stick to the same topic you've touched on. Cupcakes.
Being that I'm in full birthday party planning mode and am in the midst (as usual) of planning a few showers, I definitely have a list of favorite party planning sites/blogs as well as baking sites.
Here is one that I frequent every now and then. Check out the yellow and white dessert buffet table post. I am completely inspired. :)
http://www.daintyindulgence.blogspot.com/
I am so inspired... I love to stalk blogs like this that inspire me to make something...I think it is because I am trying to diet and that makes me crave baked goodies..thanks!!
I love those olympic cupcakes- very cute! I also enjoy visiting your blog, especially when you post pics of the baby :-)
hey, i have a friend in town that bakes a lot and actually sells pies. i think she would be interested in selling cupcakes or cakes as well (she's done some children's bday cakes before). anyway, her name is lisa garner and she is AMAZING!!! here's her website: garnerpies.com. i hope you like it!
girl.....you are certainly not the only one who stalks....no shame....none.....some of mine are:
shopruche.com
modcloth.com
spoolno72.com
(and you know i can't stay off anthropologie.com)
Post a Comment