Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy 6 months bud!


Ok, I admit it... I cried the day he turned 6 months old.

Half a year? Are you KIDDING ME? I feel like just yesterday Jason was telling me to "walk around and see if the pain subsides.... then take a tylenol and if it doesnt' get any better, come wake me up" Um, thanks babe. 15 minutes later I almost shook him out of the bed. :)

I feel like so MUCH has happened in 6 months. Not only with Graham and his obvious changes... but the way I have changed and lessons learned already! I think I hit 30 on the head when I pegged it as the year of change.

If I knew the rest of our children would be as happy as this little bud, I might have a few more...

Stats:
  • 19.12 lbs
  • 30 inches
  • Full fledge 9 month clothing... and some 12. Actually today I had to go buy more pajamas- (does anyone else run out of PJ's?) and they were all 12 months.
  • He's a great eater! He has had a round of all the cereals, and lots of fruits and veggies. He eats everything and loves it. Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans and Bananas are the faves..and the only one he will not swallow and gags the whole way through are Pears. His faces are hilarious. He says "Mmmmmmmmm" when he eats and gets mad if I dont go fast enough.
  • Have I mentioned he's almost 20 lbs?
  • Rolls from back to stomach and stomach to back... and is now SCOOTING on his little belly. He did a full 360 the other day.
  • Continues to love the daily activities: Jumparoo (we moved it to stage 2 to accomodate his height) Bath- we drain the water down to let him play on his tummy...loves to splash! Books and Baby MacDonald.
  • Laughs at everything. Even fake laughs, fake coughs and fakes getting upset to get attention.
  • Has cut 2 teeth! Chews chews chews.
  • got a little congested this month but is much better.
  • Made the trip to Jason's parents.. Did awesome in the car, and had a blast with them... travel is just tough though.. All the required stuff, the weird sleeping, it's just tough.
  • Sitting up a little better, but topples over after 30 seconds or so.
  • While we were there we were able to go to the park and feed the ducks. I think he thought the duck was a puppet.. Because Jason would throw the bread closer and closer and he would laugh so hard as they walked up the bank.
  • He loved the snow. We would sit with him in front of the big dining room window and he would just watch it fall..
  • He crosses his feet at the ankles all the time. Watching movies, while he eats, awake, asleep... he did this in utero- everytime we saw the ultrasound he had his feet crossed!
  • We love him more and more!!
Check out some pics~





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6-months sweet Baby Graham! The Cissell family loves you. In fact, Lincoln told me earlier, "I think I like Baby Graham more than Levi." Ahhhh, brotherly love. It's just oozing. ha.
Love you and miss you tons.
xoxo

Kami said...

6 months! Bless it.

What a sweet little munchkn!

We love you, baby G

Kellie Berry said...

YEA!! running out of PJs???? YES!!! all the time...we're so thankful for our hand-me-down friend Hayden!! t would be sleeping in tshirts if it weren't for him! HA!