Monday, February 8, 2010

Dantiques




So, I have to brag on my crafty, songwriting, running, hunting, jack of all trades brother of mine. Since the addition of these:



I know, I am the only 30 year old who had to hold her husbands hand at Claires- while my bff mocks me (Mandi)- read every word on the consent form and asked if the piercing equipment was sterile.... the "professional consultant" aka: part time, minimum wage clerk, was a little peeved at me for being so freakishly thorough with my concerns.

Anyway, since this opens me up to a whole new world of accessories,




I wanted a cool/fashionable way to display them. Ginger and I had talked about carrying these in our booth at one point... (www.classicallyenglish.blogspot.com) and I talked to Dan about making a jewelry frame.

So, we used a little creativity and added the ribbons and hooks for necklaces.... and yall- I am in LOVE with it.
Here are some pics:








SO anyway, I have convinced him to sell them! (there's already a store interested in carrying them) And to anyone who orders through my blog- you get a discount!

$35.00 for a version of this holder..... and that is a STEAL of a deal. :) $10.00 for shipping.
Just let me know if you are interested and I will get it for you. Cute huh?

1 comments:

Kami said...

Mr and Mrs Isbell must be so proud....some creative children, I say.

PRESH!

I want one, of course! Can I request a certain color ribbon?

Welcome to the world of earrings. Your life will never be the same! PS-this reminds me--lots of fun Etsy jewelry shops. I'm sure you're already on the prowl!