I know! It has taken me forever to post these last pictures. I feel like I have to finish the posts, for fear of this seeming like a book that you dont get to read the end of, or missing the last of a movie. So here goes....
We left Vernazza and took the train to Venice. Venice was JUST as you'd expect. Canals as waterways, Gondolas, and it was small.. Here's an interesting fact for ya... it's sinking. And when it rains really hard, some of the Piazzas flood. St Marco Square always floods and you have to walk on these walkways around certain parts of the city. It was raining, but no flooding when we were there. But it was COLD! We were in Venice overnight, and it was really great to make that one of our stops.
Monday, April 28, 2008
ok, ok, the last Italy post... can we move along please?
Posted by Courtney and Jason G. at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment