Monday, March 15, 2010

stalk site



Hey! Thanks to all the posters last time on fun websites. I added a few to my bookmarks bar. Don't you LOVE finding fun sites on the internet? They are like jewels!

Ok, if anyone reads this, you know that I love to make things! If I had the space and time and oh yeah, the talent... I would just make ,make, make all the time. I would sew, and bake, and paint, and build things. I love projects!!!

Apparently so does Jill.




I.
ENVY.
HER.

She does it all. Seriously, she's amazing. Amazing as in- whipped this little clutch up before she went out with some friends...


so, my stalk site for this week is




BE INSPIRED!!!!

now what's yours? POST IT NOW!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney
you will love this one!!
http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2010/03/ruffly-shirt-refashion.html

Courtney and Jason G. said...

thanks sara... so cute!