Saturday, March 20, 2010

Graham's Baby Dedication



We had a sweet, sweet day with friends and family as we dedicated Graham to the Lord last Sunday at Englewood Baptist Church in Jackson.

Graham wore a feltman christening gown that my mom and dad gave him. Jason was THRILLED about it. And it was really funny, because as we are walking to the front of the church, our pastor whispers- "Congratulations, Shaaaaaaaaa"..... Awkward smile.... we laugh... he was about to say She's.

No really, Jason was a good sport.. and Graham is clearly all boy, so it didnt matter. After the gown he changed into a bubble, then went down for a huge nap and put on a firetruck outfit. See, all boy. I told you. :)

We had a little brunch afterwards and watched the MSU/KY game. It was a great day. (despite the OT win by Kentucky...)

And, I didnt get a pic of all the food and food table with my camera- (I KNOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????) But my mom did, and i didnt have the pics to post..... i will though. And there are friends that didnt get in the pictures taken. Thank you all for coming and sharing our special day.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful day!!! Graham is such a beautiful child. Be sure and get his portrait made in his gown!!!!!!!!!
I posted about christening gowns and Lacey's dedication today. go by and read, if you get a chance!!

Anonymous said...

First things first. Those sugar cookies look amazing. Not to be outdone by Graham, however. These pics are darling of him! What a cute, er, um, HANDSOME, ...baby!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Courtney
I would love to make it for Graham!!! Call me or email
saranorrisltd@centurytel.net with your particulars!!