Monday, March 22, 2010

the bakerinas



Ha! That title is for you Sarah. (Sarah is my friend who is a professional ballerina .. i know, can you imagine?) Anyhoo, Sarah is way creative, and when I presented her with the cupcake pop challenge from Bakerella- she was quick to say... YES we can TOTALLY do that.

So, we had a baby shower coming up and decided to try our hand at these little goodies. Now, it took two days to complete.. amidst feeding and getting two little ones down for naps, etc... but we totally did it.


And sidebar: I have to say, it was fun to do take on a creative challenge. Lately in babyland I have felt all the innovative energy kind of sucked out of me. Granted I take a LOT of pictures, always on the look for new home ideas or fashion additions, but nothing NEW like this. It was fun.
I'm BACK baby, and my wheels are spinnin.










6 comments:

Morgan said...

Super cute!!

Kellie Berry said...

so cute! I want to live closer to you and your ballerina friend!!!

Sarah Amelia said...

We killed those cupcake pops!

Rhondi said...

Awesome! They look darlin. What did you fill the vases with? They look so good Court!

Daeon White said...

you're a woman after my own heart - I'm making those for Kaelyn's birthday party! (and now I know I need to recruit some help) They look fabulous!

The Linns said...

I was so inspired by these at the Baby Shower that I went home and made some with Red Velvet Cake and cream cheese icing dipped in white chocolate...OMG!!! Sinful!