Sunday, July 5, 2009

searching for: weekender tote

Disclaimer: I promise I will update soon about Jason's graduation, baby stuff and a good report about little Maggie.  She's progressing very well. 


In my planning process I have been thinking about what to pack for the hospital. Quite a task might I add..... 
Anyway, Jason and I both have sets of luggage- and a few "pieces" for overnight bags, but i dont have a medium sized bag! I want something cute, that possibly rolls... with pockets- that functions as a duffel, but not too big. 

Anyone following me?

And, while i love the collections, Vera Bradley isnt for me. I think it is timeless and classic, but I am too wishy washy to collect it and frankly too "thrifty" to appreciate it.

Suggestions?

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Here is one sorta like one I have. The one I bought to go to Vegas for convention was no longer available. I hope this link works:
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.H96588.desc.Complete-Traveler-3-piece-Weekend-Bag-by-Lori-Greiner

Unknown said...

Check out www.stephaniejohnson.com Yes, I know... weird huh... but it looks really cute!! Just some of my searches I do!! haha!!!

~ginger

Lindsay Schneck said...

oh, just stuff it all in a target bag :)

The Easleys said...

I agree with your friend on the target bag....just don't forget pillows and earplugs. Hospitals are not quite at night.

nancy said...

pack a breast pump. i know this sounds crazy right now (why would you need this, wont you be nursing the baby right there in the bed with you>) all i can say is "you never know."
just pack it.