
In lieu of fashion week.... (and yes, i do realize that they showed fall of 09 this week)... and since I cant seems to fit into my old clothes, but not quite ready for new pregnancy clothes, I thought I would pay homage to the Spring Trends of 09. Get ready.
Oh come on Sephora- Neon yellow? Really? I have to say, I am a conservative when it comes to my fingernails... They usually reside at a nice shade of Nude- Bubble Bath, Sweet Heart, or Coney Island Cotton Candy- until the Fall.. then its onto- Central Park in the Dark, or Midnight in Moscow... are any of you digging these shades?
Ok, I love a watch. Right now I am dieing for the White Chronograph Toy Watch- but check out these hipsters from Michael Kors...They come in Orange, Cobalt, White, and various shades of NEON...
Oh Jcrew, how I love thee- and your jewelry line is no different. Chunky necklaces are everywhere! Of course you can pay a nice little penny for this Jcrew piece, or find a similar slice at Target!
And this cuff... i die... just a little. 
Silk is IN IN IN... and so is texture. Pintucks, waves and lots of layers... you get them both in this cute little top from Banana. 
You win some, you lose some... mix and match patterns are here. Insert personal opinion: Yuck. 
Think Pink. In all shades from fushia to the "Hot Pink" of Debbie Gibson's electric youth perfume. I dont really wear alot of pink....Hmmm... 
Gladiator sandals- In metallics. Go get some. You can find them everywhere from Target to DSW.
MEANWHILE.....
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Trend Alerts.
Posted by Courtney and Jason G. at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you are too funny
I wear Bubble Bath and Midnight in Moscow too! We are nail polish soul mates. :)
Let me just go ahead and tell you. Buy the Spanx. Amazing stuff.
xo dae
I HEART MIX AND MATCH!!!! Just FYI :). Guess what else is in this season...huarache sandals. I am so excited! Just thought I'd input my fashion 5 cents.
This blog rocks...you should be writing for a fashion mag! And by the way, I also saw old school huarache sandals in target the other day...available in white and rainbow colors! :)
From one who has had to increase her shoe size during this pregnancy, I don't recommend any shoe as flat as those gladiators though it may be the only shoe that fits before too long!
what about those gaining 15 (mandi) to 45 (me) lbs this year? Wouldn't you like to see us in hot pink and metallic? I think I'll stick to black...maybe hot pink fingernails assuming the swollen monster doesn't resurface.
Post a Comment