Monday, February 23, 2009

Sugar and Spice, everything nice? Snips of snails and puppy dog tails!?!

So, March 18th is the "clinical" date when we will find out if this baby bump is a little girl or a little boy! Of course, you know how unconventional we are- we will go to Jason's clinic and try to determine if we see a "hamburger or turtle" long before then. Right now, we have a hunch of what it is but it still a little to early to go buying things.

We really dont have a preference of boy or girl.. I have brothers and a sister, so I think whichever will be just fine! We just want a happy healthy little baby.

I am so excited to see what "it" (I hate saying "it") is. You know me... potential names, nursery ideas, clothing options, registry... all just floating around in my head- waiting on a gender.

So cast your VOTE at the poll on the right- and leave me a little comment and let me know what you think...


This is so FUN!

4 comments:

Daeon White said...

Voted tails. We can't wait to find out if we were right!

Sandi said...

Hey Courtney. I didn't know you were expecting until yesterday. I know I'm behind.... I didn't know you were blogging either. It is a great way to keep in touch. Here is the link to my blog: http://myfamilyisloved.blogspot.com/
I have some pics of Addie and I am so thrilled you are havin a baby. Your Mom and Dad are in for the best times of there life. Being grandparents is so much fun!!! God bless you and your Family!!!

Beth said...

Voted girl... but I don't know why. Really happy for you and Jason :)

The Hugheys said...

I voted girl!!! Can't wait to find out! :)