
Today is my precious friend Shea Stewart Scarbrough's birthday. One of the truest and bluest friends that I have, Shea is a source of strength, depandability and friendship for me, and also such an example of a Godly wife. She and Daniel are expecting a bundle of joy , Abram Michael Scarbrough in September- and we cant wait for him to arrive!!! Happy Birthday Shea! I love you very much!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Happy Birthday Sweet friend!
Posted by Courtney and Jason G. at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
just as a side note...i believe my wife, shea, and courtney are both wearing strapless dresses. or if not, maybe the photographer only did a "shoulders and up" picture for a reason.
also, now that courtney is a "mam" she probably only wears turtlenecks, so i guess this dates this picture to sometime in college...before she became a "mam" and started driving a taurus.
daniel scarbrough
happy happy birthday, shea!!!! i miss you!! love kendy
Happy Birthday Shea!
How sweet Court! You too are a dear, dear friend to me. Thanks for thinking of me on my birthday. We celebrated with a dinner at Bonefish...who do you think I thought of?!?!?! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Oh, and Jason...thanks for the call. I love being one of your favorite people too. love you guys. Shea
Post a Comment