Friday, June 22, 2007

dad's day-

I forgot to post the pictures from our weekend at home. All of you know how much i ADORE my Father... I cant even begin to post all of his accolades, or what he means to my family.
We hung out all weekend, and then on Father's Day, he wanted to do a crab leg boil. So, we fired it up and had Alaskan King Crab legs... SO fun. I hope that Jason and I are able to provide the home that he and mom did for me.
Here are some pics from the boil...<

2 comments:

The Hills said...

I love those people! One of my favorite families in the world!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to also say Happy Father's Day to Mr. Randy. Thanks for always making me feel welcomed and loved in your home. Also, thanks for all those biscuits and sausage on the weekends during college and the endless boat rides too!

Shea