Well, jason and I have officially been in our Jackson house a year. And we have completed some major work cosmetically... new hardwood, new carpet, new lighting, paint, etc... but our dining room has been low on our list. I absolutley cannot part with my dining room table- Jason built it for my first apartment in Nashville; it was our first dining table when we were married and we paired with a bench and some mis-matched chairs. Totally my style.
So Tammy,who is a decorator and also did our custom drapes for us totally loved the table and chairs. I was afraid it wasnt "formal enough" for the room, even though Jason and I are not formal at all....
Anyway, she came and measured and we picked out fabric, and now my beautiful 16 foot drapes are complete. We hung all of our pieces on the walls and I have to say... it looks pretty good!
Thanks Tammy (and Jason for helping her hang them)!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
finally....
Posted by Courtney and Jason G. at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Please help me decorate my house, you're extrodinary. I'm serious. I'll pay you. Thats how bad I am at it.
guess who else has mismatched chairs around her table???
me.
sure wish i could see the whole room in person....one day. . .
lookin good!
Post a Comment