Y'all, I have to brag on my boy... He did so great on vacation. Slept great, rolled with our times and schedules, and we had a GREAT time. We had friends that were down there too so we got to do dinner with the Scotts and Waltons.
It was so fun to do a trip with just the 3 of us... and I know it's a tradition that we will have forever. When Jason and I were first married as a poor med student and event planner, we would save our money and take a trip to the beach- just us! We've gone every since and it was so fun to add to our adventure with Baby Graham.
Hope you enjoy these pics!



3 comments:
great photos!! glad you all had a great trip. he is precious!
one question - do you believe in prearranged marriages?? ;) LOVE him, he is too sweet for words!
So cute! I love the one of G and Jason in the tent. So cute!
Post a Comment