
Am I going to be forever bound to ezines? First my cottage living, now my domino? ? ? Other then 10000 page fashion magazines- what do you guys subscribe to?
I get Southern Living, but that is my (now) only periodical. I LOVED Domino... anyone have any recommendations? Elle Decor?
Domino Shuts Down
Filed under: Style in the News
Once again, another one bites the dust in the world of publishing.
Conde Nast's Domino -- a magazine that focuses on home decor -- has been shutdown indefinitely because of lagging sales. According to Adage, Domino's ad pages fell 4.5% last year, a decent performance in a year when monthly magazines as a whole saw ad pages drop 9.4%.
It should be said, however, that Domino only launched four years ago and was doing fairly well for being such a new publication. That said, the March issue of Domino will be its last and Its website will go dark as well shortly afterwards.
RIP Domino, you will be missed.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
ok, seriously?
Posted by Courtney and Jason G. at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE Real Simple magazine. Not sure what you're looking for in a magazine though.
hey. i LOVE real simple and they haven't gone under yet...i'm keeping my fingers crossed ;)
not domino too!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!
Post a Comment