Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sister


I know it's been a while since some of you have seen little Lindsey. She just started her JUNIOR year at HCHS (gasp, my senior year of high school was her Kindergarden year) ... and is super involved with extra curricular activities and is just too cute these days.

Wanted to post a pic of her, and ask you to pray for her as she begins this year.

I mean, what a pumpkin?

6 comments:

Rhondi said...

too freakin cute for words. I mean, her hair...seriously?!? It might just be the most perfect cut of all time. What a sweetheart.
xoxo

The Kosko Family said...

she is just so cute...i can't stand it...i was no where NEAR that cute my junior year....

Daeon White said...

Man, good looks run in the family!Between her awesome outfit, her tan, and her hair, she should be on the cover of a magazine. Swear.

b.mofoto said...

Punkin is one way to put it. Honestly...she's kinda hot. I know you don't want to hear that about your little sis. I can't believe how grown up she is! She's gorgeous. I'd love to shoot her Senior portraits. I could get some KILLER images of her!!!

b.mofoto said...

PS...love the new design. I have you on Google Reader so I haven't actually been to your site in ages. Heart it!

Daniel and Shea Scarbrough said...

Lindz...So you think she ever forgave me for my slip of the tongue at Pickwick? You know she holds a special place in my and D's heart...we've got that "youngest" kid connection. And...I'm a terrible friend. I didn't even tell you guys happy anniversary this year. Please forgive!