Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kansas City -


Jason loves Kansas City. And, I have to tell you, it's one of my favorites too and is totally underated on l flavor/coolness" scale. We spent a week there in July for a conference and were able to take Mandi and Ashley with us! It was a lot of fun- Jason was so glad to finally show them the city he loves so much- and I was glad to have some company while he was in sessions.

So, we hit the fave's...Royals Game, Jackstack BBQ, Minsky's Pizza, The Plaza and even the new area, the power and light district. Seriously...www.powerandlightdistrict.com (go there... so cool.)

And had a great, great time...
here's some pics..




6 comments:

Daniel and Shea Scarbrough said...

Glad you guys had fun. I think I have a picture somewhere of Ash and Mandi in that same exact pose from about 8 years ago!

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics!! You all look great! I love the one of you and Mandi! I am so glad you had a great time. It looks like you hit the right spots. I can't wait until DECEMBER...here we come!

Rhondi said...

Looks like y'all had a great time.
xo

The Whites said...

I ran across your blog randomly and could not believe it when I recognized your face. I have known Jason and his family since he was a small boy. It was great to read how he has been doing. Sounds like all is well. Just wanted to say hey! Take care. -Regina & David White

Katie Cordell said...

hey...i know you're crazy busy and aren't a religious blogger, but i tagged you in a little "game" on my blog...so if you're up to it, feel free to play along.
hope you're doing great!

The Hugheys said...

Wish we could have caught up while you were here! KC is a great city and there is so much to do and I'm glad you were able to make a trip back. Looks like you made all the big landmarks :)