Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our little graduate....


Hail Maroon and White, we graduated another bulldog! Can I tell you how much I love my brother Dan? Seriously, those of you who do not know him would love him, and probably prefer his company to mine. All of the college friends always wanted to "get Dan to go riding fourwheelers with us" or get "Dan to come back to Starkville with you", and he was always the one that fit right in with the older crowd. We've had a ton of fun together.... I could seriously tell some horror stories on him right now.... Just one. I made him "Mouse-rcise" with me for HOURS when we were younger, and learn choreography. We were each others favorite company, and its still like that.
Dan went to JuCo at Northeast, where he was in the Band, Campus Country. He made friends with some other guys down there and they started a band, Freshmen 15. After Northeast was finished, Freshmen 15 set out for a tour across the nation and Dan went with them. At first we were a little alarmed that he was doing this, in fear that something wouldnt pan out or he wouldnt finish school. They had a hit on XM radio and he became a signed songwriter, and then, almost as impromptu as he began, he quit and went back to school.
SO, in the likeness of his big sis, he majored in PR at State- which he totally killed- he is so much better than me. And now he is finishing up, and ready to conquer the world!
So he's successful, and talented, and good looking, and dont even start me on his character. I wish I could be as kind, and merciful as Dan. He even apologizes to waitresses for asking for water. So Cheers to my Bro- a wonderful person and friend.


3 comments:

Rhondi said...

what great family pictures! That's the first time I've ever seen your mom. I'm assuming that woman is your mom & not some random person standing in the middle of your photo op.
Precious!
miss you
xoxo

Lindsay Schneck said...

awwww...congrats dan! 80's new year's party and bowling 2005/6! woohoo! hey, next time you come to nash, maybe you should bring him :)

Daeon White said...

OMG- He was in Campus Country?!? Go Dan! I am having flashbacks of my time at Northeast...
Love your dress by the way!
D