
Y'all. I cant stand it. I have only watched 2 episodes and I am signing up for a dance class! Seriously.... watching this makes my heart hurt. Watch Kelli... I am predicting a top 10 for sure. She's fantastic.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!
Posted by Courtney and Jason G. at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"As a dancer..." You crack me up. So I watched the first night, missed the second...would you please remind me when the show is. I'll be so sad if I miss it again!
I don't watch this show, but I just might have to start, just so I can know who you're talking about when you post.
I miss you like mad.
xoxo
oh my...i'm so glad to find someone else obssessed with this show, because i totally am! i missed alot of it last year because i had a newborn, but the year before i so totally wanted travis to win instead of benji (however, benji has grown on me)...i'm super excited too :)
total goosebumps. get it girl!
I love this show...I even have Memaw and mom into it:). The stuff they do is so incredible. I get chills all the time. Heart it!
Post a Comment