Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Scarbrough Bunch

Jason and I had to "run" down to Tupelo last weekend because he was in a wedding. We stayed with my grandparents in Ripley and then went back and forth to Tupelo for the wedding festivities. We were so excited to find out that Shea and Daniel were going to be visiting her parents! So, after the wedding we headed over there to visit with friends. Jason had not seen Shea pregnant, and although he has delivered close to 60 babies this year, it is still weird to see a friend that expecting! We hung out by the pool and then Shea's parents cooked ribs for us. It was a great time. I dont know how Daniel got out of these pictures, but he did. And, Jason has this amazing ability to stick his stomach out like he is pregnant...

2 comments:

Rhondi said...

That might be the funniest picture I've ever seen of Jason with his belly sticking out. What a ham.
Love y'all.

Anonymous said...

wow. someone needs a tan huh?

Shea