
Emily and I have been friends since BEFORE kindergarden. We went through elementary school in the same class every year, cheered together in HCMS, did Sub-Debs together, double dated before we could "single date", she was homecoming queen and I was football queen. We were in each other's wedding. We both lived in Nashville after college, and Jason actually lived with she and her husband Marc for a summer. She was 37 weeks pregnant and still stood beside me in my wedding. Now she has a little one Lydia that is PRECIOUS!
Happy Birthday Emily- you are such a dear, dear friend to me! I wish life allowed us more opportunities to see each other. I love you very much.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Happy Birthday EMILY!
Posted by Courtney and Jason G. at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
courtney, you are so sweet! i must confess to checking your blog my fair share of times!!
Post a Comment