
Hello fellow bloggers and beyond.....
Jason and I are proud to announce that we have entered the world of blogging... and hopefully this will allow us to keep up with friends and share more of our life with the world! I have some pretty big steps to follow...I am not sure I can keep up with the great blogs of my friends Lee and Jessica Hill and the Kosko clan. However, I can promise up to date info and occasional Sanjaya Malikar bashing.
To fill you in: Jason and I moved to Jackson TN last July when he started his residency at UT Family Practice. (Dont worry bulldogs, he still bleeds maroon..). He is about to begin his second year and is really enjoying this time. I am doing Marketing for VIP City Magazines.
Some news- I started my own business! Cg Designs, fine stationery and gifts. Those of you who know me well know that I have this strange love for PAPER, design, and all things creative. This is a perfect way to put all of this into action! I have access to some really great stuff.... invitations, gift enclosures, folded notes and more. I will post some of it here so you guys can see what's happening.
Ok, that is all for now... stay tuned!
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
so we got a blog...
Posted by Courtney and Jason G. at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys are to technically advanced for us. I cannot even imagine we figured out how to get a google account to be your FIRST POST RESPONSE PEEPS. Congrats and love, D/L
i'm so glad that we finally have ONE MORE WAY of keeping in touch with you guys...not to mention, seeing you often :)
WOO HOO!!!!!!
this is going to fun. . .
courtney!! i am so happy you found my blog. it has been so long since wendy's and the days of the fab 4. i miss everybody!
you look absolutely gorgeous. yay...so glad to be back in touch.
Post a Comment