Monday, April 30, 2007

My First Stationery Party

As most of you know... I am a beginner in this whole "own your own business" phase of my life, but I am happy tp report that it is going really well! My sweet friends Ashley and Regina Wheeler hosted my first stationery party in Savannah- (where I am from) last week. My super talented friend Melinda took some of her tiles and did the show with me- She also created me a logo (feel free to leave comments). Anyway, I wanted to post these pictures for you all to see!


3 comments:

Rhondi said...

awesome! Looked like it was a huge hit! can't wait to see you.
love you
roda

Rhondi said...

Awesome! Looks like it was a huge hit! can't wait to see you.
love you
roda

the williams said...

that looks like so much fun!!! can't wait to have a party myself! i'll see you monday!