Monday, October 25, 2010

Privacy Please- update



Hey Peeps. Going Private. There are CRAZY people in the world.

Send me your email addy, or post it in the comments and I will keep you subscribed and in the loop. If you dont want to post, just send it to me at courtneygoolsby@gmail.com

Thanks.
cg


14 comments:

Kellie Berry said...

sad. we need to talk. kellie.berry@gmail.com

Erin said...

erinhern@yahoo.com
Please add me. I love your wit!

Thanks C!

The Easleys said...

Not a bad idea....
jteandpe@bellsouth.net

Jill

The Whites said...

we love reading and keeping up with your family. please add us: yourmovingwhere@yahoo.com

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

smsrdh@hotmail.com

i completely understand!!!

Kelly said...

Hey Girl! This is Kelly A! I love reading your blog... don't see a way where I can email you. Don't want to post my email here...what should I do?

the williams said...

I understand. janiewilliams@gmail.com.

Michael and Crissie said...

I love reading your blog but I understand the need for privacy. Are you on the list to see mine? Let me know if I need to add you.
Crissie
cparker1105@gmail.com

Carrie Mc said...

Little G is growing up! Hope all is well in TN. Love keeping up with y'all even though it's just through a blog: carriericemc@aol.com

The Kosko Family said...

you know i still need access....

The Walton Family said...

Hey Court! I love reading your blogs, so keep me in the loop! dr.nwalton@gmail.com. Hope to see you guys soon!

Beth said...

hi! keep me posted!
bethrainwater@hotmail.com

Kami said...

kamberann26@yahoo.com

celiaallen01 said...

hit me up.. you know i love to stalk!! cliles7491@aol.com