Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gimmick or Golden?


Weigh- in... I would LOVE to know your opinions. Then I'll give you mine. :)


THE IPAD


5 comments:

Sarah Amelia said...

You know I am a huge geek. But, I just... can't... justify it. Maybe if I was a fab photographer that needed to have my portfolio with me all the time?? However, I am not :)

Anonymous said...

Gimmick.

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

i would LOVE to have one, but i want to wait until they "tweak" the little issues/concerns. i'm one of those who likes to get the 2nd version of something like this - not necessarily the first....

maybe i'll get to meet you in person one day! beth and i just need a road trip!!!! oh - and beth and jill (easley) finally met at mary peyton's birthday party and were able to talk....i didn't hear them say anything bad! :-/

Daeon White said...

This has been a debate in our office for two weeks. I'm on team gimmick. I can't wait to hear your verdict.

The Kosko Family said...

first of all: i think the name sounds like something on the feminine hygiene isle at wal-mart....

SECOND of all: despite all of that--i think they are really cool....i like it for the book aspect (kindle, kids books, etc...i love to read and i love how easy they seem to make accessing new books...the kids books have graphics which is amazing...).....plus, i love apple products......i love my macbook.....i LOVE my iphone....so i'm sure i would love an ipad.....the only thing is that i can't see how someone like me, a stay at home mom, could really use one....i think my 5 year old would get more use out of it than i would.....i use my phone for everything....i understand the allure....all things mac allure me......mac is like a siren on an island that i kinda want to get trapped on.....

third of all: is it sort of like a segway? i mean, they only seem cool to nerds? because, if so, i need an ipad charger for my segway.....