my mom makes homemade hot fudge cake for all of our birthdays. it was divine.
Unreal. I am 30. But you know, I have to say... it "ain't " that bad! I dont know what I expected though... to get out of the bed with bags under my eyes and a creak in my back?




29 was the year of truth for me. That was my mantra.... I decided that at 29 I was taking off the veils, breaking down the walls and just being me. It worked too. And, whenever I decided to "really speak my mind" I could justify it by saying.... hello, it's my year of truth.
So Jason and I decided that 30 is the year of change. Graham being the biggest, most fabulous one... and Jason starting his new job. Our new normal. I like it.
Here are some snaps from the weekend.

oh, i love this watch. thanks hub (and thanks for my snuggie in blue, and my PB gift card from Graham)
PS- he also had Merry Maids come and clean my house and a spa day...
it's GREAT to be 30.

family pic
Mom and Dad and Lindsey came up to keep Graham and we went on a birthday date!
oh, and we broke out the baby bjorn this week...

4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I would LOVE that recipe if your mom is willing to share!!
wait. i failed.....i knew your birthday was coming up but i missed it and i'm sad and sorry because i heart you to death.....happy happy, friend.....i miss you and hope we can catch up so soon.......
ps. that pic of you at the bottom is fab, you hot mommy......
Sounds like you had a great birthday!! Your cake looks delicious!!!
Happy 30!! (Way to go on the Molly Maid idea Jason- please feel free to share that genius with BW!)
Post a Comment