Happy 2 months Baby Graham! I thought month one went fast- this one flew by! It was full of many "firsts", first trip to the great-grandparents, first tailgate at MSU, first smile, and even first sickness. :(
- Some stats:
- Graham now weighs 14 lbs and 13 oz
- And he is 26 inches in length
- making him in the 99th percentile in weight and length for his age.
- clothes seem to be an ever present issue. We are constantly growing out of things... is there a big and tall for baby?
- his first smile happened somewhere around week 5, and we're getting lots of them now!
- and he's doing the whole "ah- gooooo" thing.
- he loves to talk right after he eats.
- he is obsessed with his play mat. - he's now gotten to where he can hit the rattles and toys that hang down for them to make noise.
- and mobiles- how i thought we could survive without one I will never know.
- he lost a LOT of hair since we came home from the hospital and I have noticed in the last few days that it is growing back really well! And it's brown!
- This may be the best thing.... so far, he is a late sleeper. You cannot rouse him before 9:30...
- We've had a couple of nights that he's gone 5-6 hours at a time, then wakes up for a feeding, then back down. I'm not saying sleep through the night until it's SOLID.
- sticks his tongue out-
- has found his fingers... check for "self soothing". check for orthodontics.
Here are some fun pics!





3 comments:
Happy 2 Months sweet Graham! You are such a cutie!
PS-You weigh more than Raegan and she is almost 6 and a half months old. She can't wait to meet her linebacker buddy!
Such cute pics! Random question: where did you get the bedding in the last picture? I need something new for our room. I can't believe he's getting so big!
Love you!!
Thank you for the updates! I LIVE for new blogs about Baby Graham...and his parents of course! We are working on a trip to see you this weekend...keep your fingers crossed it will work out! :) Love ya'll and can't wait to hold that sweet baby!
Post a Comment