Tuesday, September 15, 2009




A month in review:

We cant believe it's already been a month since baby graham was born. He's the joy of our lives- and every day he changes and we see more and more of his little personality.

Some stats:
  • Graham weighed 9lbs, 7 oz at birth... he now weighs 11.4
  • He was 21.5 inches long... he is now 24
  • He's trying SO HARD to hold his head up. His front to back control is really good... but he still bobbles side to side...
  • He hates a wet/dirty diaper. I mean, has a come-apart if you do not change him pronto. Just a side note... I changed him 17 times yesterday. (i know because I opened a new pack of diapers)
  • He is SO FUNNY when he eats. Flexes and spreads his toes out and kicks- the entire time...
  • And he is dramatic. (imagine that...) He makes these noises while he is eating- wish i had audio for you- Jason says it's an oink...
  • He loves a good S T R E TCCCCCCCCH.
  • He sighs, and gurgles and coos just a little...
  • His new thing is spit bubbles. Keeps them in the front of his pursed lips.
  • And his rounded lips in the "00000000h" position is my favorite thing... see below for picture. When we make the oooooo sound, he rounds them. He's been doing this since the hospital.
  • He pulls his hair. He'll reach up and grab a handful, then squeal.
  • Loves a bath.
  • We've already stayed in a hotel and been out to dinner! (rinks gaskin was born so we headed to nashville..) He did great!
  • We had to go buy 3month old sleepers because he couldnt fit in newborn or 0-3 .
  • He's just a sweet, laid back baby...

We are learning the ropes around here. With each week I feel like I understand more of what he needs and wants. Enjoy these pics!!!






6 comments:

Kellie Berry said...

sweet big boy! Can't believe he's so big already!

Rhondi said...

I just want to eat him up. Darling!
xoxo

Daeon White said...

LOVE him. Getting together soon is a must!

The Kosko Family said...

oh my goodness....ph my goodness.....

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

he's such a cutie...i'm so glad yall are having such a great time getting to know the little guy! samuel used to make that "o" face too! i thought it was a universal baby thing, but henry doesn't do it :(...i loved it too...such a sweet family you have! tell jason congrats too!

Unknown said...

Court- He is beautiful! How is motherhood treating u? I hope that u got te present from CooperReese? Did they send it to you?? Call me sometime same number 1-731-607-4634. I don't have ur new number.