Monday, August 31, 2009

Great day for a stroll...




I know I have been a little behind on posts and updates, but its one of those choices in life where I can choose rest or posting... which would you choose?

Here are some fun pictures of the last couple of weeks. We appreciate all of your calls and thoughts and prayers- Keep 'em coming!


Hasn't this weather been amazing? Yesterday we headed to NorthPark for our first stroller outing! SO excited to have some fresh air and walk a mile or so ... (who knew CSections took SO LONG to recover? Grant me patience Lord. )
And on Saturday, we took a day trip to Savannah. I was up for a much needed day away so Jason and I headed down to take Graham to see Nina and Grandy.

This is the funniest expression. He doesnt even look like himself here...

This was Graham's first afternoon on the deck. I think it was day 2 or 3 of ushome from the hospital. He loves the outside like we do!
and who can resist this?

3 comments:

Katie Cordell said...

precious! thanks for taking time and sharing the pictures. keep'em coming!

Susan B said...

He is such a beautiful baby!! I know you are enjoying him.. I am Ryan Berry's mom... I enjoy your blog and have enjoyed seeing pics of your baby.
You look great little new mama!! It does take a toll on your energy doesn't it.. Getting your strength back is a little hard but it will come..
Congratulations!!!

The Hugheys said...

He's beautiful!!! Glad to hear you are doing well, recovering and resting! You look great :)