
Jason and I went to Seaside for our "last" little getaway before wild man gets here.. We have loved having our non negotiable beach trip since we have been married- and will still enjoy it; we'll just have a new addition when we head back down.
I was THRILLED when we were able to work out a photo shoot with Beth Morgan of Bmofoto(.net) who happens to have been a college roomie of mine. She came down and spent a day with us on the beaches and towns of 30 A. We had a lot of fun and here's a sneak peak of her shoot.
And PS- she's going to be coming to Jackson in the fall- so if you would like to speak with her about a session- I can get you the hook up....




Other than that... 31 weeks and holding. Showers are full swing and my house looks like a bomb went off in it. We've cleaned out the office and are now starting on Grahams room. Bedding is ordered, paint is picked out- and we are rocking and rolling.
8 comments:
your pictures are beautiful! glad you had a great vacation.
glad you and j got away for a vacation!
You look wonderful!!! I love the pics. Let me know when she comes to Jackson. I want her to do Holt, Lacey and Millie pictures!!!
Awwwww thanks for posting my pics on there. I mean, ya'll are so stinkin hot. I can't wait to meet Graham :).
hey...we just got back from watercolor this past weekend! were yall there last week???
beautiful pictures!
these pictures are awesome, and you look beautiful pregnant!!! i'm sooo behind in blog world, and i haven't checked in on blogs in a while....i didn't realize how soon graham would be here!! wow! can't wait to hear the news of his arrival. take care of yourself!!!
i love those pictures - you look so great! they are awesome. i want to know when she is coming to jackson in the fall. very cool my friend.
Post a Comment