Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beach Reads?


Headed to the beach in a few weeks- and I wondered if anyone had a good book they would recommend? I have read all the Emily Giffin, the Jennifer Lancaster,  Joshlyn Jackson, Eat Pray Love... so aside from that and baby books.... 


hit me with something!

7 comments:

Michael and Crissie said...

Have you read any of the Karen Kingsbury series books? They are so good and easy reads. Great beach books!

Daeon White said...

ok, this may more may not be your style, but its non-educational and is totally entertaining- Nora Roberts, High Noon.

Lindsay Schneck said...

how about the bible...ahem...

Kami said...

Have you jumped on the Twilight bandwagon? I know...I know...But, you won't regret it.

The Kosko Family said...

the help by kathrine stockett

The Linns said...

On Becoming Baby Wise for a baby read, and for non-baby reading, anything by Ted Dekker is riveting...start with THR3E or the Black, Red, White trilogy.

Anonymous said...

I love golf digest!!!!!