Monday, March 10, 2008

Project Runway is so, um, whats the word...fierce.



Ok, does anybody else watch this show? Seriously, I am obsessed. I cant seem to let go of my tivo-ed finale because the fashions are just SO fantastic. I think it is the craft that is so amazing to me.... How you can take a "pretty fabric" and make it art. Wearable art. That's what it is to me. And I want to learn how to do it. I really do.....
Ugh, I digress....

Anyway, the winner was Christian Siriano, and he was the youngest designer on project runway... a mere 21. I mean, a fashion designer at 21!!! I'm 28 and still figuring out what i want to do with my life. His key phrases were as follows: Fierce, Hot Mess, Tranny, Ferosh, and Work it. SNL actually did a spoof on it this week where Amy Poehler ( whom i think is absolutley hysterical,) plays Christian.
Check it out here... get ready to laugh.

6 comments:

Michael and Crissie said...

I LOVE Project Runway! I am so addicted. It is the best.

mary straton said...

that is hilarious. i want tim gunn to be my friend.

you're fierce.

Anisa said...

i LOVE project runway. "fierce" has become part of my vocab. yes, i cried when christian won. love him.

The Kosko Family said...

i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

love. it.

can't wait to hear about italy.....wish i were there...

Unknown said...

Courtney - I stumbled on your blog and would love to catch up with you. Looks like you have been busy - and you are blonde??

Unknown said...

Courtney - I stumbled onto your blog and would love to catch up with you. Looks like you have been busy - and you are blonde??