Monday, January 21, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I got tagged by my sweet friend Kendy to write 7 random things about myself that you may not know.... and being that I self divulge all the time, this is sort of a hard one for me. Let's see.....

1. When I was young, like 6, and all my classmates wanted to be nurses or teachers, I wanted to be a backup dancer for Janet Jackson.

2. I have pack rat tendencies. I honestly have to fight them. Since marriage they have decreased dramatically, (thank you jason) but its a constant battle. Letters, cards, old notebooks, clothes... ugh.

3. In my career, I have worked with over 40 different country artists..... and I hate country music.

4. I secretly desire to design clothes. I have learned to smock, for future reference of course, and now I want a sewing machine. I am obsessed with Bravos' Project Runway.... and am constantly googling designers and fashion.

5. There are certain words that I always misspell. Definitely, supposed, sense, and approximately

6. I never got the grammar rule of when to use...Jason and I, or Jason and me, or me and Jason. My mother STILL corrects me, and now most of the time I just pause, and she injects the correct phrase.

7. Ah, here's one. My left leg is just a little shorter than my right one. Like, not even remotely noticeable, just enough to require back adjustments once a year. When I stunted in High School (go tigers) and would do a shoulder stand, the base would have to lower the right hand to make me even. Should I join the circus?

I tag Rhondi Cissell, Ginger English & Shea Scarbrough

3 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

big pack rat...hate country music....LOVE project runway.....

yep...one soul sista....

ps. smock my girls something, will ya?????

Lindsay Schneck said...

one leg shorter than the other, huh... that explains so much...

JWhite said...

you are too funny... i think you should take some of your country artists, retired cheerleading buds, and maybe your dog and create and act for the circus :)