In a very impromptu jaunt to Jackson MS, I got to see a very BIG Abram Scarbrough, and his great parents Daniel and Shea, and parents to be Lee and Jessica Hill.
Mandi and I headed down ( by the way, isnt it weird that both Jackson Tn, and MS are in Madison County? ) and caught up with Shea and Kellie on Friday night. Then we did a little shopping in Flowood on Saturday. It was fun! Abram has changed so much! He gooed and cooed at me all weekend... felt kinda natural. Isnt he such a pumpkin in this outfit?
Then on Sunday we went to see Jessica and Lee and HPH's nursery! It was so great... and we laughed our way through lunch at McAlisters. It was so fun to see them and catch up!
On SUNDAY NIGHT, I met Jason back in Memphis for a STEVIE WONDER concert. It was so incredible! He sat down at 8pm and didnt get up until after 11. One of the best shows I have ever seen.....
Monday, December 10, 2007
From Jackson Madison to Jackson Madison.
Posted by Courtney and Jason G. at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'll try to pretend that my feelings aren't hurt that i didn't get to see you while you were here....
how fun, courtney!! i bet stevie was great!
Your dress is yet another reason why I have to visit Savannah...teas, cute boutiques, Main Street, the list could go on & on. That dress is darling!
Miss you..
Post a Comment