
Nothing too exciting though. Jason and I just drove through the state of Tennessee and into Gatlinburg. He has a conference here this week, and I am driving in to North Carolina to see my Aunt... so we wont be walking through the village together, getting saltwater taffy or a henna tatoo.
I mean, it has been a WHILE since I have been here... and when we got off the interstate, I thought I might have a seizure from the florescent lights and blinking signs. Serious sensory overload. I just could not take it all in.
Anyway, he is here all week, and I will be here on Thursday and Friday to hit the Tanger Outlets and maybe (fingers crossed) see the dixie stampede.
Monday, October 29, 2007
well, we're off again....
Posted by Courtney and Jason G. at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
have fun!
Post a Comment