Saturday, September 8, 2007

Calling all resourceul shoppers.

I usually don't have to ask for shopping help, unless it is for someone to stop me... but I feel like I have hit a fashion wall with this one. I am looking for a rain coat. (I know you are thinking... there is a drought in Tennessee and you are looking for a raincoat?) And believe me, I could have cried when it rained for the first time since May 31st on Wednesday. And since Wednesday, it really hasnt stopped. Sooooo... I am calling on all of you shoppers to help me out.
I had to shoot a cocktail party for work the other day, and I had on a halter and black pants... and carried in my nothface! How collegiate is that? I could have carried an umbrella, but I had all of my camera gear with me.
It's time. Time for a grown up raincoat- who know's, I might get crazy and get some rainboots too! Anyone have any ideas?

1 comments:

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

i just left a post, and my computer goofed, so i'm starting over...hey i was really glad to find your blog too! yall look great and happy...come to memphis and see the howells ;)...oh, and no suggestions on the rain coat--my cloths are PITIFUL (spelling?) these days...if i'm not wearing doo doo, then i feel like i look pretty hot. be good...talk to yall later! tell jason hi too, oh, excuse me, i mean dr. goolsby :).