Thursday, May 24, 2007

So you think you can DANCE???


Ok everyone- get ready because tonight is season 3 of So you think you can dance. Let me just tell you... I am obsessed with this show. Like, tonight we will have dinner infront of the show, which I will tivo, and watch again tomorrow, and maybe the next day too. I wont go into the rants about how great the judges are, or who they have worked with... I will leave the researching to you. Just saying, if you love to dance and you enjoy performance.. this is the show for you.

I cant wait!

2 comments:

the williams said...

courtney! i LOVE this show!!!! a bunch of girls get together to watch it, but somehow we missed tonight. i'll let you know when we're getting together if you want to come. talk soon!

Rhondi said...

OMG, that is so funny. I saw previews for that & thought, "Courtney & Mandi will be glued to their TVs!" Hope it was good.
xoxo
rhondi